miércoles, 5 de febrero de 2014

CAMBRIDGE

 Hello everyone!

What were you up to this weekend? I went to Cambridge on Saturday with my friends Laura and Sergio. It's lovely. It was soooooo cold though... We walked around the city and visited all the colleges (which are BEAUTIFUL). Couldn't do the punting thing in the river, which was a bit of a disappointment, but overall it was a great trip!

I wore my favorite dress, it's very confy and you can wear it with almost everything. I paired with tartan tights and patent-leather boots(sorry I forgot to take pics of the tights and the shoes...), and a Topshop bow brooch. The jacket is also from Topshop, it's warm and confortable and vey light. The hat is my dad's, I had to emotionally blackmail him (being an only child has its perks) to get it but it was totally worth it!! I got the bag at a sale in Barcelona, the brand -Fashion Pills- gave this bags if you bought something. The scarf and the gloves I've had for ages, I think I bought them in 2008 but they're still as good as new!

Hola a todos!

¿Qué tal el finde? Yo fui a Cambridge el sábado con mis amigos Laura y Sergio. Es precioso. Pero hacia un friiiiiiioooooo... Caminamos por toda la ciudad y visitamos todos los colleges que son una pasada. No pudimos hacer la cosa esa del punting en el rio pero en general estuvo genial!

Llevé mi vestido favorito, es super cómodo y se puede llevar con casi todo. Me lo puse con medias de tartan y botas de charol (sorry por no hacer fotos de las medias y las botas...), y el broche lazo que compre en Topshop. La chaqueta también es de Topshop, es super calentita y cómoda y sobre todo ligera. El sombrero es de mi padre, tuve que chantajearle emocionalmente (ser hija única tienes sus cosas buenas) para que me lo diera, pero valió la pena!! La bolsa la conseguí en un mercadillo en Barcelona, la marca - Fashion Pills- daba estas bolsas a quién comprara algo. La bufanda y los guantes los tengo desde hace siglos, creo que los compré en 2008 pero aún siguen como nuevos!

Muaaaaa

Aina


 Here I am thinking I would freeze to death/Aquí estoy pensando que moriría congelada

Dress - Next
Jacket - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ray-ban
Bag - Fashion Pills
Gloves - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Brooch - Topshop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario